Foreign investors who buy a house in Spain will also get work permit

Source.: The Economist

The residence visa for non-EU investors will entitle their holders not only to live but also to work in Spain. These visas are granted not only to those who invest in public debt, investment funds or corporations, but also those who acquire a home of more than half a million euros.